03 September 2015

Bah

Feeling much much better than previously. I guess it's just a lot of things happening all at one time. And i guess also when you see the ugly side of people.. You just feel really dejected..

Take for example.. Who would throw sausages with nails into my backyard where my dogs could have possibly eat it up? Bad people. People with a heart that contains more bad than good.

Who would lie to get situations in their favour? Bad people. Less bad than someone who think of torturing animal, but still bad.

You just gotta watch who you befriend.. Once you slack that filter, you let lotsa shit people into your life which will land you in shit situations. I would love to share more cox afterall this is a personal diary of what i'm going through in life but i need to be careful of people now..

Life gets most frustrating when things happen and there's nothing you can do about it but to just go with it. Similarly in my case now.. There's nothing i can do.. So i'm just waiting and hoping for things to get better with time.. Hopefully with time, it will =)

If i look at it in another way round, life is life, if i have to live through it, i might as well be positive and hopeful with it =D Time is time, if i have to go through it, i might as well make the best of it!

我很积极的!!! =D

Went to Cleo again to find Sio to fix my roots =D

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

My hair is getting better these days cox Sio refuse to let me rebond / perm haha and insist i do more treatment and haircare. So now my hair quality not as shit as before liao lah. I wanna bleach also he say okay! Haha! =DDD But now i mama-image LOL i don't wanna do too crazy also.
I love Sio cox he always pay so much care to my hair =))) More than i care about my hair =X Haha!
New colour plus styling done~ =DDD
Love the ends~!!! There's very very faded blue and olive ash~!!! =DDD Not too crazy but havoc enough okay hahaha.
PLEASE SEE MY ASH ENDSSSS. THANK YOU SIO I LOVE ITTTT!!!! =DDD
My roots are also touched up perfectly =))) Actually i've been wanting to do green hair for a looong time since i was pregnant!!! I miss having fun colours on my hair haha. So maybe this faded blue and olive ash is a prelude LOL.
Sio's free style hair arrangement is the best cox it's so natural and airy =D
Thank you onni chan~ Please call 63385250 for appointment with him =D

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250


5 comments:

Ayu Adiras said...

i might dont know you personally but i hope everything will gets better. i am a dog owner as well, WTH people throw saussage WITH NAILS on it?! i guess some people born to be an assh*le. btw your new hair is so pretty. keep awesome qiu qiu!

love,
AYU ADIRAS - Indonesian Fashion Beauty Blogger
NEW POST : Sparkling White

Anonymous said...

such a pretty mummy :D I hope you won't let these feelings get to you too much and I hope it will offer some comfort to you that your fans are always there for you.

Hanna Lei said...

I can't believe someone would even think of doing that to your dogs! :( -Hanna Lei

G said...

Ahhh, how do you always manage to look so flawless?

I remember reading about your dogs on Instagram. How sick minded can people be? Ugh. It's sad.

Thanks for sharing, I love reading your posts! =))

Anonymous said...

well the purpose of throwing sausages with nails in it is to kill your dogs obviously. mybe your neighbors dont like your dogs. maybe your dogs r noisy.