28 February 2015

Good mum image hahaha

HELLO~!!!

Sorry for the lack of update! I am running in on almost the last week of my pregnancy! And is feeling super duper heavy and sore everywhere O.O But i took the effort to look good for probably the last time before i go give birth hahaha.

Went to look for Sio to touch up my hair colour before baby pops!

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

Black roots growing out!
This time the instruction for Sio is "Please make me look like a good mother. A fashionable good mother" Lolol.
This is my "after nap" face hahaha. Cox i always doze off when Sio shampoo my hair O.O
Blow styling..
And i'm done~!!! Thank you Sio for always making me look good T.T I already look forward to having him style my hair again after confinement T.T I know i will miss itttt!!!
No edit on colour! Beige brown under yellow light!
Peishi jiejie and Ben gege were also there to do their hair that day!!!
How lah?
Got "good mother" vibe? Haha!
Sorry not sorry for the flooding of my selfies becox i hardly put on makeup these days so when i do.. I make sure i whore it!!! Hahaha!


Went home and camho somemore. Haha. under white light! My ends are really like coal colour! I LOVE IT! So the entire thing don't look just dark brown haha.
If you want a darker hair colour that doesn't look boring, find Sio ba! =D
Okay last one. Haha!

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

Omg i have only been seated at the computer chair for less than 30 minutes and it makes me soooo uncomfortable already T.T I think the whole weight doesn't go well with sitting up straight for long haha.

Who knows.. Maybe by the next or next next post.. You'd see the 35kg in person already. HAHA.

Just kidding T.T My baby weighs less than 10% of all that weight gain.

Anyway thank you again Sio~!!! ^.^ I wanna go wash hair right before delivery O.O To look chio for a week at least hahaha.

Bye.

6 comments:

Hanna Lei said...

You look great! -Hanna Lei

Jocey said...

Wooow I love your hair! Def look like fashionable good mama ^ - ^ Can't wait for your baby girl to arrive already!!

Unknown said...

OMG the boobs! U sure have plenty supply for ur princess! 1 more week to go, add oil!

denise said...

If you want a darker hair colour that doesn't look boring, find Sio ba! =D

Am I the only one who emphasized on the word "SIO BA"? LOL. Omg i need some sio ba right now.

Unknown said...

Hi! Where do you buy the long black and white checkered jacket? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am personally think that you look better after pregnancy! :D previously you were too skinny where you don't look sexy! now you look more curvy like a hot woman! :D