02 October 2012

Rush

I wanna just say goodbye to you guys cox i'd be going on a 11 days trip and i haven't scheduled anything for posting =OOO

BUT! Don't scared. Lol. Josh and i went to buy a Macbook Pro and i'd be able to post stuff on my blog from time to time so also no need to miss me so much in case you're thinking of. Lol.

Also leh, i am too excited about my new hairdo that i cannot wait any minute to show it off =D

BEHOLD MY..

FEATHER ASHY MINT BLUEGREEN HAIR

DONE AT
❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page

Zero Photoshop. Yeah, not even my face, not even pull colour so you can see for yourself the actual colour of my hair now haha. Also maybe cox i think i very chio now lolol.
In warm light!!! Check out the bluish green ends that leads to the ashy mint that leads to the ashy brown. I didn't change the top part, only touch up from the last pinkish brown colour!

Same thing, zero photoshop.
Under natural daylight on the left and under white light on the left.

CHIO OR NOT LAH MY HAIR!!! =DDDD

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page

I swear only real talented Japanese can do this!!! Haha. So give Cleo Hair and Make a call if you're keen! You can also do other feather colouring.

If you havoc a bit you can explore other colours like pink and blue feathering or like if you so erxin you like orange then you can do orange and brown feathering. Lolol. That'd be nice and autumn-y but i am just meh about orange. Alright. Good luck to you!

Flying off tomorrow with Wendy, Audrey and Cheesie to Taiwan and Tokyo ^.^ Can't wait!!!

Also, i blog on http://www.runway-ch.com/channel/qiuqiu/ it's a Japanese blogging comunity filled with all the super pretty and fashionable girls and personalities from mainly Japan but they also have girls from all over the world if you're keen!

Can set up an account and follow me there if you wanna see pictures i have yet to put up on my blog! 

Thank you ah! =D

Bye bye and yes i will have a safe flight and yes i will blog about it and my top in this post is from EMODA! Will share more also!!! =DDD

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I love your hair babe! btw any suggestions where to shop at bkk apart from pratunam market and platinium mall? Wish you can do a ep of budget barbie about it! Bon voyage!

HitomiNeko said...

woow woow I love the new hair color! super chic! love it! xoxo

HitomiNeko
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hair!!!! And you look super super super chio too!!!!!!!!
Have a super funtabulous trip!!!! i'm sure you will!!!
hope you getta squeeze in a few posts while you are having one of the best times ever!!!!

Miru said...

I totally fell in love with your hair (*-*) !

FurFer said...

Omg. I love your hair so much! I wanted to get one like that too!

Unknown said...

Blue really suits you ^_^
Super gorgeous <3

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR! :D

Ja said...

I don't want to perm/dye my hair because I'm afraid of the damage. T~T Right now, I feel like my hair is dull, thin and brittle. >_<

You, however, look very cute with your new hairstyle!!! <#

Unknown said...

You hair is amazing!! And love the curls. <3