26 February 2009

Sigh..

Are you falling sick again..?

DO YOU WANT ME TO GUCKING BRING YOU TO A DOCTOR?!?!

TO THAT GUCKING WOODBRIDGE!!??

YOU WANT OR NOT?!?!

How come your mummy was not smart enough to get a miscarriage when she got pregnant with you?!

Argh.

I am so evil.
Stop stop stop.

But you, you are incorrigible.
You are so helpless.. Unless..

Unless you beg me to bring you to seek professional help. You need a psychiatrist. You so need one.

Take your filthy money, go to the market, buy a peice of pig's blood curd, and help me smash it into your mother's face, shout at her and question her,

"WHY DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO ME?!?!"

And then your mum would go,

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! IT STINKS YOU KNOW?!"

Then she'd continue,

"I FED YOU EVEN WHEN I KNEW YOU WOULD GROW UP TO BE THIS UGLY. AND NOW YOU THROW THIS SHIT AT ME!?"

Then your mum would somehow find another peice of pig's blood curd and then she would throw it in your face too.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. That was what you need. If you try to piss me off again, my period comes on the 20th of every month.

But wait, ARE YOU MY TYPE?! I am O+

WHATEVER!!! You.. Are struck off from the "Avoid" list onto the "SEE, KILL" list.

Okay. I am done. Thanks.

You, watch it.

*growl*

DieBitchDie
Qiuting

No comments: